- Used Performance Engines: 30 Days
- Used Replacement Engines: 30 Days
- Used Replacement Transmissions: 90 Days
- All Electronical/Electric Parts: No Warranty
- Used Performance Transmissions: No Warranty
This warranty is on all internal parts of the engine. This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover the Following:
- Any Loss caused by overheating or misuse of the engine or transmission.
- Towing charges and/or freight or delivery charges.
- Loss caused by engine improperly installed.
- The cost of labor required to remove, install, or repair engine.
- Loss caused by any modifications or use of the engine for which it wasn’t meant.
- Loss caused by defective timing belt.
- Loss caused by modification or force induction (NOS or Turbos).
- The engine if it used for competitive driving or racing.
LA JDM INC will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of time, inconvenience, or commercial loss, or any other consequential damage or loss.
Warranty Claim Procedure
- The customer is responsible for all the freight charges on replacement engine will be sent until our staff have inspected and verified the returned defective engine in question. If the engine is found defective, Nagano Japanese Auto Parts replacement or refund the purchase value of the motor.
- The engine MUST be returned in the same condition it was sent, all missing parts will be charged to the customer.
- Engines complete with accessories may not comply with the emission control laws of the state in which it is being sold or used.
- State and/or federal authorities require that you change over the emission devices from your old engine to the engine you are installing to make it comply.
- The add-on parts on the engine sold by LA JDM Inc are left attached for testing purposes only, for your convenience and are free of charge. The purchase price represents the cost of the long block only (i.e. cylinder head and short block.)